Liposomal supplements for maximised absorption
This multi-award winner liposomal vitamin C is Reader’s Choice, Editor’s Choice’s and is a Beauty Innovation. The cutting-edge vitamin C supplement is turning heads in the health and beauty industry. A true skin and wellbeing hero, Altrient C is clinically proven to help support skin elasticity, hydration and collagen levels within 3-months by 61%
Vitamin C also helps protect cells from oxidative stress, helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal collagen synthesis for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. A perfect go-to supplement when feeling run down since vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system.
Choose Altrient C for a wonderful you…
- favoured by outdoor enthusiasts and active lifestyle lovers
- convenient and easy way to top-up your daily vitamin C
- 1000mg of vitamin C and extra 500mg phosphatidylcholine per sachet
- cutting-edge, clinically researched liposomal technology for maximised absorption
- super absorbent, gentle on the gut to avoid gastric discomfort
- Purest form, gluten-free, vegan, hexane-free
- New research shows Altrient C makes skin up to 61% firmer* (report)
- Many times more powerful than other non-liposomal oral forms of Vitamin C
- Bioavailability: Maximised results through maximised absorption due to our patented liposomal encapsulation technology process
- High potency Vitamin C where you need it most, to your cells
- Altrient C by LivOn Labs is shown to offer superior intracellular absorption when compared to other non-liposomal vitamin c formulations, read the full publicly available study
*results may vary.
Altrient® Liposomal is free from
- GMO ingredients
- Added Sugar
- Meat products
- Soy protein
- Artiﬁcial colours
- Artificial ﬂavours
Altrient C Nutritional Facts
Serving Size: 1 Sachet (5.7mL)
Servings Per Container: 30 ml
|Amount Per Serving||% RDA*|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,250%|
|Of which phosphatidylcholine||500 mg||†|
|* Recommended Daily Allowance
†RDA not established
|Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Ascorbate, Lecithin Phospholipids, Alcohol (ethanol 12% w/w), Citric Acid (for PH adjustment).|
The International Award Winner Liposomal Range
How to take
Take 1-2 sachets a day.
You may take up to 10 sachets or more a day for acute conditions.
Does not dissolve in liquid.
Do not blend, process or put in hot water.
Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice.
We also recommend that you take them on an empty stomach to provide the maximum and quickest entrance into the bloodstream.
Each box contains 30 x 1000mg sachets of vitamin C supplement as a liposomal gel
The world’s first clinically researched and proven health & beauty supplements, using a patented liposomal delivery process to maximise the nutrient absorption the difference is in the nutrient absorption!
How much Altrient® product can I take per day?
The recommended dosage of each Altrient® product is one sachet, taken 1 to 2 times per day.
Does Altrient® Liposomal contain alcohol?
Altrient liposomal products are preserved with a tiny amount of pharmaceutical grade ethanol (grain alcohol), a very pure form of alcohol, derived from non-GMO mixed grain. This prevents microbial growth in the sachets guaranteeing that they are safe to use.
The amount of ethanol used in each sachet is equivalent to the alcohol % in a teaspoon of weak red wine. Small quantities of ethanol in the blood are metabolized rapidly, unlike the medium-to-large amounts ingested in a beverage.
If one would prefer not to consume any alcohol, most of it can be evaporated prior to consumption by opening the sachet and leaving the gel in the open air at room temperature for 30 minutes. Or a maximum of 45 mins to an hour to ensure all the ethanol is evaporated.
(Based on Eurofins International Independent Testing). All ingredients are non-GMO with phospholipids derived from soya lecithin.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Do not blend or vigorously agitate
Shelf Life: When stored properly it will stay 100% effective for a minimum of 24 months from the date of manufacture. The expiration date is on the bottom of each carton and on each packet as “EXP –/–”.