473 ml – (31 servings)
Like the planet that we live on, our bodies are mostly made up of water. Everything that we do underlines the importance of hydration. Functions vital for our existence – from the chemical reactions that take place in our cells to maintaining our body temperature – are all reliant on sufficient hydration.
Drinking enough water is therefore vital. The recommended daily fluid intake is 2 litres. However, meeting this requirement can be quite tricky, especially when you throw exercise into the mix.
Make sure you stay hydrated and if want to add a splash of flavour to your glass of water, go ahead and explore the Herbalife Nutrition hydration range.
Made from the Aloe Vera leaf Herbal Aloe Concentrate is a refreshing drink which contains Aloe Vera juice to give your water a refreshing citrus twist.
- Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice which is derived from the whole Aloe Vera leaf
- The Aloe Vera leaf is carefully picked to ensure a high level of purity
- The aloe juice is extracted using cold pressing achieving a high-quality aloe juice
- Liven up your water with the refreshing taste of Herbal Aloe Concentrate to help you to achieve an optimum fluid intake of 2 – 2.5 litres per day
- Only 22 calories per serve
Mix 3 capfuls of Herbal Aloe Concentrate (15 ml) with 120 ml of water
To enjoy with a litre of water mix 120 ml of Herbal Aloe Concentrate with 1 litre of water.
This exclusively formulated product is only available through Herbalife Independent Distributors.