Arctic Fresh Seaweed
Seaweed is the most nutritious plant in the world
This unique wild wrack seaweed grows in the crystal clear Arctic water among remote conservation islands over 60 miles from the coast of northern Norway. It is hand-harvested, air dried and immediately milled.
They grow short, thick and exceptionally nutritious due to the continuous turbulence of the ocean. The seaweed continues to grow so the marine environment is unharmed. Seagreens is Europe’s only Soil Association certified product. Seagreens is pure seaweed and contains 3 different varieties of wrack, not found in any other seaweed product.
- Contains all the micro-nutrients missing from processed food and depleted soil
- It contains over 100 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids and valuable compounds
- Just enough iodine to regulate the thyroid and metabolism. Lack of iodine often cause a feeling of fatigue
- Virtually fat-free and low in calories
- Not an instant therapy to treat symptoms. Rather it prevents them by taking it over a long period
- Strengthening immunity, resistance and recovery
- Improves skin, hair, nails and circulation
Seagreens Culinary Ingredient
Seagreens® classic ready-milled grains of wild Ascophyllum seaweed are used in cooking and baking, or sprinkled on almost any raw or cooked food.
This classic food ingredient adds a complete mineral complex and umami flavours to everyday foods. Ascophyllum is a natural prebiotic, supports gastrointestinal health and bowel function, reduces the glycemic index in carbohydrate foods and with other dietetic measures, contributes to weight management. As a good source of iodine it contributes to normal thyroid, nervous system and cognitive function and the maintenance of normal skin. It adds a comprehensive balance of micronutrients to a normal daily diet.
How To Use
Add a couple of generous pinches to ready meals, pasta, rice, meat, potatoes and any other vegetables, cheeses, yoghurts, soups, sauces and teas. Bake into bread and use it to replace all or at least 50% of salt, or mix with salt and herbs as a condiment. It can also be mixed with a little cold water to soften and blend it into other foods. All Seagreens® nutrition products contain significant levels of natural iodine. The uptake of iodine in the body* has been shown to be approximately 1/3rd of intake, illustrated in the following table. Safe for permanent daily use.