Allicin – the Heart of Garlic
Updated with more scientific research regarding stabilized allicin , as found in ALLISURE® – Allimed™, physician’s strength stabilized allicin. This book will show you how to combat and even reverse a wide range of ailments especially microbial disease caused by bacterial, fungal and viral infections, including: Allergies, Bacterial Infections, Colds, Diarrhea, Gum Disease, Ringworm, Arthritis, Bites, Cold Sores, Eczema, Lyme, Sinusitis, Asthma, Candidiasis, Colitis, Enviromental Toxins, Cholesterol, Viral Disease, Athlete’s Foot, Chest Infections, Congestion, Fungal Infections, Psoriasis, Wound Infections and lots more!
You will learn how Allicin can:
- Protect you from viral diseases spreading across the world
- Defend you against fatal infections like TB, smallpox, and flesh eating bacteria
- Learn how to prevent the deadly ‘superbug” MRSA from spreading throughout the healthy population as well as among those who are most vulnerable
- Save money on your doctor and hospital bills
- Prevent infections from returning to invade your body
Peter Josling is Director of the Garlic Center based in Sussex, England, established in 1993 to provide an independent source of information about the medicinal, culinary and general properties of garlic. The garlic Center also advises commercial companies, research establishments, government agencies and the press and media. in 1997, Josling also formed a specialize chemicals division to provide key garlic components including alliin, allicin and ajoene for research and product formulation. Recently he led a team of Chemists and Chemical Engineers in the invention, development and manufacture of the Worlds first commercially available, stabilized and patented Allicin extract formulated into capsules, liquids and creams, all to carry the name Allisure as a guarantte of real allicin actually in the products. Most of which show a significant ability to kill multi-drug resistant bacteria.
- ISBN-10: 1904015212
- ISBN-13: 978-1904015215
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches