Arctic Fresh Seaweed
Seaweed is the most nutritious plant in the world
This unique wild wrack seaweed grows in the crystal clear Arctic water among remote conservation islands over 60 miles from the coast of northern Norway. It is hand-harvested, air dried and immediately milled.
They grow short, thick and exceptionally nutritious due to the continuous turbulence of the ocean. The seaweed continues to grow so the marine environment is unharmed. Seagreens is Europe’s only Soil Association certified product. Seagreens is pure seaweed and contains 3 different varieties of wrack, not found in any other seaweed product.
- Contains all the micro-nutrients missing from processed food and depleted soil
- It contains over 100 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids and valuable compounds
- Just enough iodine to regulate the thyroid and metabolism. Lack of iodine often cause a feeling of fatigue
- Virtually fat-free and low in calories
- Not an instant therapy to treat symptoms. Rather it prevents them by taking it over a long period
- Strengthening immunity, resistance and recovery
- Improves skin, hair, nails and circulation
Seagreens Food Granules
Food Granules are a unique wholefood blend of finely milled Seagreens® native wild seaweeds Pelvetia, Fucus, Ascophyllum and Alaria whose composition and health benefits Seagreens has studied and documented for over two decades. Such a comprehensive balance of nutrients is found in no other natural food but seaweed. From the primordial ocean to the vegetation and animals which remain our food today, our own bodily composition has its origins in the earliest organisms and the chemistry of life itself. As life forms became increasingly diverse, they adapted to more specific diets. To survive on a narrower range of nutrients and protect themselves. Widely used for comprehensive dietary completeness every day, and at higher levels in nutritional therapy. Contributes to healthy digestion, metabolism, circulation and cognition subject to research since 2008 with many published scientific papers.
How To Use
Half a level teaspoon each morning (1g or 0.04oz), in any food or cold drink, contributes a balance of micronutrients to a normal daily diet. In older age and to address health conditions and nutrition deficiencies, professional advice may be helpful before using higher daily amounts. For children use half the amount.
Safe in permanent daily use for any age and health condition.