Genuine Dried Devil’s Claw Root is a herbal treatment for moderate pain of sore joints and muscles, as well as the loss of appetite and indigestion.
- Ethical, healthy and natural product that has been sustainably and responsibly sourced
- Top quality Namibia Devil’s Claw Root
- Used by the San Bushman of the Kalahari Desert for centuries
- Classed as a bitter herb, this root blends well with sweeter herbal teas
- Resealable air tight, pouch to ensure maximum freshness
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added
Devil’s claw is the common name of the plant Harpagophytum procumbens. The herb is only found in the wild – and only in the Kalahari desert of Southern Africa and even now, it is a difficult plant to cultivate. The root of Devil’s claw is used in herbal remedies for the treatment of muscle and joint pains, backache and rheumatism.
Many people in Germany believe it is the best product to help relieve Arthritis and Rheumatism.
VenusTech should only be consumed after infusion in boiling water.
Ingredients: Dried cut Devil’s Claw (Radix Harpagophytum Procumbens)
Instructions: Pour 1/2 litre (slightly less than 1 pint) of boiling water over 1 teaspoon of the VenusTech granules. Let it brew for 8 hours. Pour the tea through a strainer and it is ready to drink.
For digestive problems and loss of appetite, drink 1 cup twice a day.
For pain in joints, drink 1 cup 3 times a day.
WARNING: Do not use if you have stomach or duodenal ulcers. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding without a doctor’s agreement. A child under the age of 12 without a doctor’s approval. Store in a dry place out of the reach of children.
More powerful than the capsules as it is absorbed easier by your body.
- Detox kidneys & liver
- Ulcerative colitis